If you've been dreaming of flipping houses, but didn't know how to get started, this workshop is for you! In this free two-hour workshop, you will learn how to find, fix and flip houses. You will also learn techniques for making money selling them quickly in this market.
As you've heard in the media, our economy is improving dramatically (thanks in part to real estate). Sales are increasing, prices are escalating, and interest rates remain low. And although people complain about a dearth of inventory, there are still plenty of deals if you know where to look. As such, there has NEVER been a better opportunity to fix and flip properties. Your time is now!
So if you're ready to get started flipping houses NOW, register for one of our free workshops. The registration process is very simple. Just click on the "REGISTER HERE" button below the workshop you want to attend. It's that easy. So let's get started!
At this exciting free workshop, you will learn:
1. How to find properties to fix and flip.
2. How to determine "After-Repaired Value."
3. How to structure the deals (and create a win/win situation).
4. How to purchase properties without your own money or credit.
5. How to buy short sales, REOs, and at the auctions.
6. How to select general contractors and subs.
7. How to budget repairs and renovations.
8. How to rehab a house for fun and profit.
9. How to select a Realtor to sell your house.
10. How to get started NOW!!!
Led by Lloyd Segal, "America's Leading House-Flipping Expert," and author of "Flipping Houses" and "Foreclosure Investing," and winner of the USA Book News Award for best personal finance book of the year award. Lloyd's training will reveal the specific strategies and techniques that have been used again and again by investors to find, fix, and flip houses.
If you would like to attend one of our free workshops in your area, please click the "REGISTER HERE" button below and fill out the registration form:
Tuesday, May 14, 2013 6:30 to 9:00 pm Country Inn & Suites 7400 IH-35 North Austin, Texas 78752